Getting Grumpy!

 
Mystery Quilts Anonymous

I don't know about you, but when life gets in the way and I can't sew for a few days, I get grumpy! Well, today I am QUITE grumpy. I haven't been about to turn on my machine for almost two weeks. This time of the year is always busy, but this year it seems more busy than I can remember. Today, I AM GOING TO SEW! My sanity (and my hubby's sanity) depends on it!
 

I love to sew and I love being in my sewing room. Well, not only sewing goes on in here, but you understand. It is my happy place. My computer is set up beside my sewing machine so I have both my happy places in one place (our quilting group in my sewing room!). I may not have the flashest machine, the most fabric, or the most current tools, but I love it!

I need to get off here now and "heal" my soul with a bit of sewing for today. I miss it and need it! Short and sweet today, our sanity depends on it!

Deb

Comments

  1. Oh I hear you, Why do have to clean the house, (board of health might show up),
    Why do we have to do laundry, (Last pair of Underwear),
    Why do we have to to make Dinner, ( cause if they do it,they we have twice the mess to clean up .
    Do you get my point, Now I have to put Christmas together, cause no one else will..
    So I'll think about all of this while I only sew for a couple hours,
    (I took the batteries out of the clock), hahaha hahaha.
    Enjoy your stress Free time in your happy place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it wasn't as stress free nor as long as I wanted...washing, Christmas, and LIFE got in the way AGAIN!! Maybe tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes!!! I have not heard the purr of my machine for over a week and it will be at least a couple more days before I can get to it!! Whose bright idea was it to move at Christmastime?!!? I don't even want to finish packing. I am so ready to start organizing my new home. Finally got the keys today and got to look it over. Hoping I fit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping you settle in quickly and easily and everything fits. AND, you get to sew within a few days! (hours preferably, but we can only hope!)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...