Kindred Spirits

 
Mystery Quilts Anonymous
 

I wanted to add the poem to our blog. I love this poem and it is how I feel when I am "working" with you. I love sewing beside you and with you in this journey. There is no one I would rather be sewing with than ALL of YOU! I wanted this poem here so we can always come back and read it. I have made some amazing friends along the way.

As we start Kindred Spirits today, our celebration quilt for achieving 5,000 members, I am amazed at our one year (plus a bit) history. I can't wait to move forward and spend the next several years sewing beside you.



Don't forget, just like you like to be challenged to make amazing quilts, I love to be challenged to design amazing quilts for you. I love hearing from you. I love it when you send me pics of things that inspire you, to inspire me to design something special for you. Keep those pics and inspiration coming! Watch out for Dublin Dreams in the future, working with floor tile pics to create something to knock your socks off!

Loving our time together,
Deb
 

Comments

  1. Debi, I have printed this beautiful poem on fabric and will be adding it to the back of my Kindred Spirits completed quilt, along with my label. It shows exactly who you are as a person; a great friend and a wonderful teacher. Thank you for all that you do for all of us! God Bless You and Yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...