Dreams Really Do Come True!

 
Mystery Quilts Anonymous

Here we are sitting at over 5,100 members! When I started this group on 4 July 2018, I never imagined we would ever grow this fast or this big. I sat here in my dream world thinking wouldn't it be wonderful if we could have 100 members and sew all day when we can??? I began pinching myself at 500 members, I couldn't believe a nobody from New Zealand (formerly from Ohio) could ever accomplish what WE have in the last 17 months. Let's keep going, growing, sewing, and encouraging each other for many more years!

This is the first pic I used on the blog with never a thought that we would grow so fast and stay so loving and fun! I enjoy every minute with you and this truly has become my passion, my happy place, and my love. I honestly love each of you and thank you for being my "family". We are truly Kindred Spirits. Our 5K quilt is well underway, but I thought I would have a wee bit more time to finish it up. OH WELL!! We will soon be working on this amazing quilt with a lot of love and joy behind it.

CONGRATULATIONS US! WE have become a loving fun group to be a part of. I am so thankful for your trust, encouragement, love, help, friendship, and care through our journey together. I wouldn't want to be any place else than with all of you!

Love you all!
Deb

Comments

  1. Yes Mam!! This is the best! Congratulations Debi, it’s because of you that we follow and speaking for myself, I will continue this amazing journey! We love you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amzing group! Members always helping other members and Debi ALWAYS helping everyone. Thank you Debi for sharing your amazing creative, thoughtful and special mind. You are one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have many things to thank you for, including wonderful quilt mysteries. But, most of all, we thank you for your positivity, which brings out the positive in all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best, I would not be where I am today without you and this wonderful group of quilters.
    I have learned so much from everyone and I gained a new Friend name Jack the ripper.
    I love seeing all the beautiful quilts.
    I'm poorer than I've ever thought I would be.Hahaha
    ��������

    But I'm Richer with the new knowledge that I have learned, and I gained a whole New Family in my quilting world.
    Thank you Debi for all you do for this Group.You are truly remarkable ❤️❤️❤️
    You are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am way poorer than I thought as well, but so much more rich than I could ever imagine and it's all because of all of YOU. Thank you for walking this journey with me.

      Delete
  5. This is amazing. May we go from strength to strength

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The key word....WE, you make all this amazing and possible! Thank you so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...