Today's the Day

Mystery Quilts Anonymous



Here we are at today is the day! I fly this afternoon to go pick up our daughter and her children (our grands) to come home. It has been a lot of organising on both sides of the ocean, but we are finally there. Made the last of the beds and vacuumed the last of the carpets yesterday in preparation for our return. 




I will love having my quilting buddies back with me. Our granddaughter from this daughter is my design and sewing buddy. Her older brother loves to take the videos and edit for me. We will definitely be making this a family thing! I am so excited to have them home. Here is one of Katelyn's designs...she also sewed it herself! I am really proud of her. This was her first start to finish. She has sewed with me before, but this was all her own. She can't wait to share it with you! 






Hope your day is amazing.... I will be posting on the blog, but not as much while I am away. I will return in earnest on or near the 20th of January (returning home on the 17th, then the jet lag battle!!). I will be on FB though, so let's keep in touch that way. So many new things this year, I cannot wait to get started already!!!!!

Love you all!
Deb
 

Comments

  1. Happy for you and your family! Your granddaughter's quilt is beautiful, the talent obviously runs in the family. Safe travels. I'm so happy to have found this group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels ����
    It's going to be great having your daughter and grandkids home with you
    I would really love to make that Quilt your granddaughter made it is awesome, Hopefully she will share the pattern .
    I'm going to stay out of trouble while you are gone and continue to work on my King size Diamond Rings Quilt
    Stay healthy and in touch when you can

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you and your family. Safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this design and the quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katelyn's quilt is gorgeous! Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...