So Much Fun

Mystery Quilts Anonymous

 
© Debi Montgomery


I don't know about you, but I had heaps of fun yesterday and the few days before, sewing and being live with you. I think we should do that WAY MORE OFTEN!!!!!! I love hearing from you and interacting with you and feeling like we are really sewing together. Here is my finished top from before New Years Day. I still need to finish the one I sewed with you...I was busy with you and myself, that I didn't get it finished! I will post pics along the way as I get this one finished!! 



Thank you for making yesterday one of the BEST DAYS EVER!!!
Deb

Comments

  1. You and hubby get a round of applause from me. Get some rest. We've got more sewing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan Beard and I had a blast sewing together at my house while sewing with everyone else. We are continuing our adventures today. That you for a fun quilt along and a special thank you to your husband for doing a great job as camera man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were a couple of bumps in there... the dogs love us and want to be with us all the time! We had them jumping around his legs!! We had fun doing it!

      Delete
  3. I am still working on mine but I did enjoy the sew along. You and hubby did a great job, it was also nice to see your little fur babies join in the fun. Happy New Year to you both, can't wait to see what you got planned next, but first I need more fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so much planned!!! Tomorrows blog post is about the future!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...