Our Future....

Mystery Quilts Anonymous

Great plans for 2020....

Retreat: June 11- 15 ... I am so exited for this! I have so much planned for this and have so many things planned for this. Day trips to fabric stores, local attractions, sewing, sewing, and sewing!!! I have a beautiful quilt designed and am working on the instructions now to have it completely ready for you.

Just ask about the retreat and I will be happy to share all the details with you. We are so anxious to have you here....



I have several mysteries planned and even a few one day quilt alongs planned. We had so much fun New Years Day with our Picture Perfect quilt, we need to do that MORE! I am going to be adding more blocks in the row-by-row files. I want to do a BOM (or BOW) to increase our skills with points, etc. I am so excited for all I have planned for this year. We are going to be so busy and have SO MUCH FUN!

If you find any tiles on floors (I am working on Dublin Dreams...based on tiles in Ireland), I would love to see them, I am inspired by your travels and the finds you come up with to design with. Please send those pics! Challenge me to design quilts that are outside my comfort zone! I love doing that!

Got to get off here now and get busy, I need to finish some borders and I have writing I need to do.

Have an amazing day! Hope to see you at one of our retreats soon!
Love our group!
Deb

Comments

  1. Awesome. This sound like soooo much fun!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am having so much fun on this, OUR journey!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...