May be Slow to Answer

 
Mystery Quilts Anonymous

I just wanted you to know I will be somewhat unavailable from 9 January 2020 through 17 January 2020. I will be flying to the USA to help our daughter come home to New Zealand. She has three children and shifting over the ocean is not an easy job to accomplish on your own. I will be on planes, on the road, and looking after grandchildren. We got some US data on my NZ phone so I can do my best to keep up with you. I will be posting clues from there. I will have my computer. I won't be sewing, but I can write and post clues.

I am looking forward to our daughter and grandchildren being home. I love to sew with the kids! Our granddaughter designed a quilt, she is going to help me write the clues and we are going to share it with you! She's pretty good for being so young (she's a tween). 

Well, I need to scoot, I have tons to do today! Have an amazing day!
Deb

Comments

  1. Oh my, Glad you get your grand-babies home. What a joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited. Talked to the youngest (6) today...he said I wish it was TODAY!... I just cannot wait!

      Delete
  2. How awesome for you to have them close!! Don’t stress over us. We will be here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you and your family, you are going to be busy. No worries you have assembled an amazing group and you know we are always here to help one another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! Safe travels for you all. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will love having them close again!

      Delete
  5. Safe travels and don't freat, life will be back to normal before you know it.
    We can All take care of each other if we have questions or problems with quilting.
    We have a lot of unfinished Quilts to work on,or sewing rooms to organize.
    Just have fun and see you back on this sight before to Long

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that your family will be closer. IMHO - take care of your daughter and grandchildren . You can put us on the back burner for a while. Safe travels for all of you and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Travel safe. Getting your family home safe is most important. We can get clues and things anytime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...