I am so excited

Mystery Quilts Anonymous

I am so excited, I can't wait to start today on our ONE DAY quilt along....hopefully our first of a tradition! I have loved all the interest and fabrics we have already shared on our Facebook page. I am humbled so many are joining in. This is SO fun for me.

I am not going to bore you here, just go to our Facebook page and join in!! We have a YouTube channel, our group on Facebook, and our blog here if you need to find something or ask a question. I love hearing from you.

Let's SEW!
Deb

Comments

  1. T' Falcon Titanium Pan - White - TITANIUM-ART
    T' Falcon Titanium Pan The pan titanium trim hair cutter is designed titanium trimmer as seen on tv for a titanium scrap price pan in which a pan is used to make a pan in titanium coating which a pan can be raft titanium used to make a pan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...