Back at it and EXCITED!

 
Mystery Quilts Anonymous
Well, I have been home for a week now and I think I am finally over jet lag, but picked up some silly bug on the plane or somewhere! I have just felt so drained and sore all over! BUT, I am feeling way better now and have had a couple of good afternoons in my sewing room. I have had Katelyn in here with me and sewing her little heart out. 

 

She has been designing and cutting a new quilt. I showed you her first one and we are in the process of writing that one as many  of us want to make one. We are writing as we go on her second one, that way she's prepared if you want to make one of these.


 


She wants to do everything herself and learn how Nana does it each step of the way. This is just so sweet and I am honoured to be a part of this. She's a little perfectionist and has ripped a couple seams because she lost her points. Such a proud nana moment! 




I am working on getting the last clue written for Crossroads and getting those pics in. I am also working on Kindred Spirits...writing Clue 4, so I am almost finished. I can't wait for you to get started on this one. It is our 5,000 Member Celebration Quilt. We now have 6,200+ members! I am so amazed by our group... a fantastic group of quilters with a common goal and love. 

I can't wait to get moving again, I am sad when we don't sew together!! 

Have an amazing weekend!
Deb


 

Comments

  1. Glad that you are on the recovery road! Good deal.
    Sounds like you and Katelyn are inspiring each other!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...