WOW!!!

Mystery Quilts Anonymous

I am sitting here in astonishment. My older "family" on our Facebook page will know I started this group on 4 July 2018. Here we are at the very end of 2019 and we have surpassed every single expectation for us. We had a hard road getting the the 5,000 member status, but once we hit it, we have been growing almost too fast to count! I guess I should get started on our next milestone quilt! I have our 5,000 quilt "Kindred Spirits" designed and nearly ready for you to sew!

 
I just wanted to say thanks to you, my family, whether old friend or new, for trusting me and sewing with me. I so enjoy having you beside me on this amazing journey! Words just seem too small for the gratitude in my heart! I find family in each of you.

You are deeply appreciated,
Deb

Comments

  1. I joined in August 2018 -- have LOVED sewing with you all!! Your patterns are wonderful - keep up the good work - but make sure to take time for yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support! and sticking with me for over a year. You've been here since my beginning! THANK YOU!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...