Plans...

Mystery Quilts Anonymous

After such an amazing day yesterday...zooming through the 5,000 member point... one would think today would be a let down. BUT, not for me! I have a couple of appointments in town, one at the fabric store but don't tell my hubby!, then I will have the rest of the day to finish up the quilt I am working on. I should be sewing on our 5k quilt, but I have been digging in to finish a quilt I call Love Conquers All. I designed this one for a friend, but we will share it with you once we have it finished. This is a really sweet quilt dedicated to all our adopted children and their adoptive parent(s). I have a very soft spot for these children and deeply appreciate the ladies and gentlemen who do their best to provide them with a stable, wonderful, loving home. Thank you. It’s meant to represent the love we show as parents to our children no matter how we have them, adopted or biological. This is Sadie’s Quilt. This is for you and your mum, I love you both!

I am very excited about all we have coming up in 2020. I have so much to share with you, I just want to get started NOW! But, alas, we are all very busy for the next couple weeks and 2020 will just have to wait. We have quilts to make, a BOM (block of the month) or maybe BOW (week)!!, we will be completing our Crossroads quilt all the way to stitching the last stitch on our binding, our 5K Kindred Spirits quilt, and so much more...too much to list. I'm working on designing Dublin Dreams inspired by the floor and wall tiles in Ireland from pics you have sent me. I am having way too much fun and my heart is full. OH, and I am writing a book for you, GOAL: have it ready by the end of 2020. It will be full of patterns and tips to help build your library and skills.

If you want to learn anything or have questions, please ask and we will do our very best to help, design, love, comfort, and most of all, listen. I love learning more about each one of our growing family of quilters. I would sit here on my computer all day and talk with you if I didn't love to design and sew so much! I love you all!

Looking forward to sewing with you in 2020,
Deb

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It is so much fun, I am always thinking about, sorting, cutting, or sewing on a quilt. I love it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...