Picture Perfect

Mystery Quilts Anonymous

It's New Year's Eve!!! I hope you're ready to sew with me tomorrow! You should have your fabric chosen and maybe even some cutting finished, but if you don't, that's ok! You can still join in the fun! Check out the files on our Facebook page to find the "Picture Perfect" files and you will find our New Year's Day Quilt Along! I so hope you join me in the fun. I plan to go live for a bit and actually sew right beside you. I CANNOT WAIT!
 
I took a poll on our page and asked you all to choose my fabrics and that's what I would sew with. Your choice is pictured here. These didn't win by a landslide, choices 1 and 2 were pretty close! These are not my favourite, so I am trusting all of you to steer me out of my comfort zone!! The pic on our FB page made the lavender look very pink, but it truly is lavender. Can't wait to see your choices!! This is a very quick and easy project that can be gifted or used for yourself!! Two size options...with or without the border!

Thanks so much for your love and support on our journey!
Deb

Comments

  1. thanks, I'm ready. I'm using white as my light for the border but a print for the inside...didn't get to the fabric store. I'm excited to start tomorrow though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ready and anxious.
    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...