Phew...

Mystery Quilts Anonymous

As I sit here eating a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, I am breathing a sigh of happiness and peace! We are a couple days past Christmas in a calm before the storm of a new year and children and grandchildren coming home. We are so looking forward to having them, but enjoying our little bit of calm right now. 

Alongside my coffee and pnbutter cups is my agenda for the week. I just keep adding things to it, but it seems to help to get everything non-quilty completed. I am planning 2020 with retreats, mysteries, quilt alongs, block of the months.....   I can't wait to spend 2020 and following years with you!

 

Starting mid January, we will be starting a BOM to increase our skills. For this, you should be able to use scraps, fat quarter bundles, or yardage, but it will not be a "traditional" quilt. It will be more like a sampler, but will still have the continuity of one of my patterns. It has been a challenge to design (and be cohesive), but I think we are about there...just to place these beautiful blocks.

 

We will be carrying on with our mysteries, and adding a quilt along or two in the mix. A quilt along is different in that you know in advance what we are making, we are just all sewing at the same time. You will get to see a bit more of my process and crazy brain this way! You can sew as much or as little as you wish, I am here to inspire you to sew and quilt. I look forward to every minute!



Hope your holidays were amazing and things are slowing down again for you to be able to do the things you love.

Love and hugs,
Deb

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...