Merry Christmas

Mystery Quilts Anonymous

Life has been very busy around the Montgomery household. Between church activities, family activities, and preparing for family to come in January, I'm not sure we have had time to breathe recently. There are so many blessings in the busy-ness though: we have family to love on and a church that loves us...double blessings.

I haven't written on the blog for a few days, and for that, I am sorry. I have taken what spare time I have had and sewn on our Kindred Spirits 5K quilt. I am so excited with this one and and very happy with my fabric choices. If you're having trouble choosing, please post your choices and I will do all I can to help you. Also, with this one we have larger block sizes. If you need it to be smaller, you can cut your blocks in half (for example you would make 6" blocks instead of 12"...although, our blocks are larger than 12"!!) It will just take a bit of math on your part, again I will help as much as I can! I have a future quilt in the works with big blocks as well, I will be offering it with small and large blocks in the pattern!

 
I am really happy you are with me, I am enjoying our group so much. I have many goals for us in 2020. I'm spending part of today and tomorrow with my new notebook, converting it to my daily "appointment" calendar so I MAKE time each day to sew, write, work on the book, design, and have fun with time in there for the normal daily chores. I love us! I can't wait to fill this notebook to see how far we will go in 2020!!


Lastly and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas, doing exactly what you love with those you love. I hope each of you have a "white" Christmas if that's what you choose, or the best bbq weather out there for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere! 

Thank you for sharing this journey with me, I deeply appreciate each of you.

With love and wishes for a Merry Christmas,
Deb


Comments

  1. Sending love and Merry Christmas wishes to you and yours.
    Thank you for all you do for us individually and as a group.
    Love and God Bless,
    Paula Dean Paschal Johnson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May your day be filled with love and family. Thanks for sharing in our group and being there, I appreciate you.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Debi; as you well know; I love your face book page and now I get to ready your blog. We have been blessed with a green Christmas in Ontario, Canada this year, gotta love that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am blessed to have you along with me in this group and on my blog. I am humbled by your support. Thank you so much. AND WOW!!! a green Christmas, how often do you get one of those??

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Love this site so much - and now your blog --- good thing you were too busy to post - I lost internet for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love spending time with you on like! Thanks for being here! You make it fun and every minute worth the effort! THANK YOU!

      Delete
  4. I've been off FB for 3 days or so. So I'm wishing you a belated Merry Christmas or an early (for 2020) Merry Christmas!!
    Love and God Bless, Paula

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...