Just a Bit of fun!

 
Mystery Quilts Anonymous

 
Today while I was creating a video for you (for Queen of Diamonds), all I could hear in the background was my sweet dog snoring. I think I was boring her! I love that my fur babies love to be with me, but it's a bit distracting when they SNORE!!! I usually am in my sewing room about 6-8 hours a day. This week, I haven't been able to be in here so much and I am going through withdrawal! I think tomorrow (today when this posts) I will just sit and sew ALL DAY! My sanity certainly needs it. Zoey loves posing for her head shots! I just love this old girl. What a sweetie!



Been catching up on laundry after being away for a few days... sheets from guests needed washing.... a window needed replacing (after hubby broke into our home!! - that's a whole different story!)... and fur babies needed some loving. Now that everything is caught up on..I can finally play in here for a while! 

Hope you have time to just play today!!
Deb

Comments

  1. I haven't been able to keep up lately because I have been planning to move to a bigger apartment where I will have more space for my sewing paraphernalia. I am so excited as I learned today I can pick up the keys next Tuesday! That means moving on Wednesday and Thursday and my kids will be here to help me! I just cannot wait to get my sewing room back up and into operation! Looking forward to another wonderful year of quilting with you. Hugs, Daylene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to have you sewing with us again. I truly appreciate more space for sewing, I am sure you are just going to love it!! I am so happy your children will be there to help. I can't wait for you to be back with us and sewing! Hugs right back to you, Deb

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...