Holiday Thoughts

Mystery Quilts Anonymous
 


It is just about two weeks until Christmas and I am sitting here just thinking about all I have had the opportunity to do this year. I have been so blessed to meet a few of you face to face and go to a few fabric stores in the US. Boy was that an eye opener! (the fabric stores not meeting some of you!!)


We are nearly 5,000 strong and our blog (started in Jan 2019) has been re-born into a fun thing for me to keep up with you and share a bit about myself, my family, and my fur babies. We have had AN AMAZING YEAR, going strong and growing every day. Our group page was created on 4 July 2018...I can't believe in 17 months, we have blown all my expectations out of the water. I am so happy with our group and find comfort, peace, and joy everyday. We even have a YouTube channel now and I'm sharing videos with you on a regular basis. You all make what I do fun and worth every broken pencil lead!


Our group and everything about it is my happy place (other than being with my children and grandchildren). I can honestly say what we have as a group is very special and I want to take the time to thank each of you for your support, encouragement, and fun you have provided. I look forward to many more years of quilting fun.




Thankful for you everyday!
Deb


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???

New Beginnings, Fun Times...