New Beginnings, Fun Times...

I am so happy to introduce you to our own blog. This is where all new things will come out and we can have a central place to always go back to. I will keep our "history" here and I can't wait to fill the pages with our fun and our story as we go! I am really excited for this next phase of our journey! 

Let's do this...and have heaps of fun along the way. We have no quilt police here and no rules. We share our furbabies and families! I would love to keep it that way. I can't wait to move forward!

In this together!
Debi

Comments

  1. What a great idea, Debi! It's going to be a treasure to the Mystery Quilting Community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to the next part of our journey!

      Delete
  2. what a great thing for you to set Deb you are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea and should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Debi. I am very happy to be in this with you from the very beginning. It has been a blast to watch you grow. Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely idea!!! How fun it will be to see the chronicles of our quilting journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful idea. We have lost so much in the past with quilt sites just "disappearing" and all our memories with them. (I need to change my picture - that is ANCIENT - flower from the Texas roadside, The one I use now is at least 5 years or more old)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Changed my picture. This is the one everyone knows and is SEVEN years old. My how time flys when you are having fun QUILTING

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for making things easier for us. Someday I will change my picture but I’m too lazy. This is a block from The Splendid Sampler appliqué quilt I did many, many years ago when I still had the good eyes to do it. I love the supportive and creative fellow quilters in this group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Ideas

Thoughts???